Skip to main content

U Town – where U meet Ur food


     People are spending less and less time to meet each other, they are having less and less communication. Especially for those from different background, U Town is the place to come and enjoy the food equally. This place is quite amazing, the quality everything is just slightly higher than average but I can feel the warmth of connection there.



Rating description:

     5*: All in all, get your ass up and come here, try it out, you won't regret.
     4*: Quite a good dish, but there are still some minor mistakes, improvements could       be made.
     3*: I will NOT pay for this dish twice.
     2*: My grandmother gonna makes you guys feel shameful, she can do better.
     1*: I'm wondering if the chefs were being controlled by rats.





Ambiance:


     People from all kind of class, people from different background share the same place. it is the place for different kind of people to meet and eat with each other. The tables, as well as the floor, are both clean, there is only a cleaner in each eating section. 

     Your first impression when you get here should be the number of people queuing in all kind of different stall. It is not like a premium 5* restaurant but not quite like an ordinary hawker center. It was hard to explain the feeling that makes the patrons full of excitements.






Service:

     The place follows the concept of a hawker center so all the employees that you can see there sit in there stall. The cashier who took my order was quite friendly and somehow she is a Vietnamese which made me surprised. 

The reason why I know he is a Vietnamese is because when I was hesitating and block the queue, she yelled "Đt m mày, gi gì gi đi" which is a way to interpret extreme despair in Vietnamese.




Food


All the food we ate that day

    I ordered Hickory BBQ chicken with side dishes of onion rings and mac & cheese. The whole meal eye-catching presented, a big piece of sáute chicken breast full of grill marks with BBQ sauce basted on it was the main part of the meal, the cut was so tender that if you press the folk on it, a little bit of juice will come out. Since I ordered it to be cooked medium rare, every time I sliced that piece of meat, the inner juicy pink part heralded. Every slice left a remarkable sensation in my mouth that can’t be described using words, it feels like the food melt slowly as it went down my throat, a flavor of honey slowly spread throughout my body, all my senses were dysfunction as my whole body felt like a huge erogenous zone.

My meal through an onion ring
    The two side dishes were a pleasant surprise. The onion rings had a golden brown crunchy looking that caught my attention right the moment I saw it. The rings were extremely crumbly, every bite hastened me to eat more and my jaw couldn’t stop devouring.




    Mac & cheese was the only thing that contains carbohydrates in that meal and it surely didn’t disappoint. The creamy flavor of the cheese mixed with a little bit of sweetness from the pasta and the final product was “al dente,” all I could say was "perfetto"



Rating (Personal preference)

   

    4*: They could add more mac & cheese because customers demand a meal that is tasty but must also capable of fulfilling their stomach.

     I also went there with my friends, we had a great time there as space is large enough for your party to sit and talk comfortably.



    This is the first blog of December 2018, hope to see you next week in this blog - where people meet the dish of their life. Peace!!!


Comments

  1. (+) The blog is neat and easy to read.
    (-) The blog is a bit plain and dull.

    Grammatical errors: In the rating descriptions, it should be ‘My grandmother gonna make’ rather than ‘My grandmother gonna makes’ as ‘grandmother’ is singular, not plural.

    -Scormon Ho :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment